The Parker 96R Shaver is an elegant, easy-to-handle razor, even with wet hands, and the weight is evenly distributed over the length of the handle for a balanced shave.
Suitable for all types of skin.
The handle is covered with a head of tin-plated brass, and polish nickel finish.
For a comfortable and non-irritating shave, we recommend frequent change of the razor blade.
Dimensions: Total length 109mm, Handle length 99mm, Head width 43mm.
Way of ussage::
- the shaving head is released by unscrewing the handle and lifting the lid to insert the blade
- put the head cap back in place, screw in and tighten the handle. Simple!
- During shaving, take care to form an angle of about 30 degrees
- after you have moisturized your skin with cream or shaving soap, start with your cheeks pressing very little as the weight of the device allows for a slight gliding
- shaving is always done in the direction of hair growth.
Parker Safety Razor is a family business based in India since 1973.
With over 40 years of experience in making handmade high quality shaving products, they are renowned for modern razor blades that feature the opening of heads through the butterfly system. This system consists of opening two moving parts of the upper part of the head of the apparatus by twisting the lower part of the handle.
System that allows fast and safe blade replacement.
Made in India.