Parker 99R razor is easy to maneuver even with wet hands and its weight is evely distributed along the ribbed handle for a comfortable shaving.
The handle is made of chrome-plated brass with the classic "barberpole" effect throughout the entire section – that allows an easy grip even with wet hands. Its ribbed base allows the change of blade easily.
We recommend to change the blade frequently in order to obtain a comfortable and non-irritated shave
You can watchhere a review with this razor.
Dimensions: total length 111mm, handle length 100mm, head width 43mm.
Usage method: :
- The razor head opens by unscrewing the handle base
- then the upper heads open like a butterfly to uncover the blade
- put the shaving blade the close it back the same way
- during shaving take care to form a 30 degree angle
- after you put some cream or shaving soap, start with the cheeks, pressing gently, the weight of the razors permits an easy slipping
- shaving must always be done in direction of hair growth.
Parker Safety Razor is a family business based in India since 1973.
With over 40 years of experience in making handmade high quality shaving products, they are renowned for modern razor blades that feature the opening of heads through the butterfly system. This system consists of opening two moving parts of the upper part of the head of the apparatus by twisting the lower part of the handle.
System that allows fast and safe blade replacement.
Made in India.