Parker 66R Safety Razor it is easy to handle and the weight is evenly distributed over the length of the handle to make a comfortable shave.
The handle is made of chrome plated brass.
For a comfortable and non-irritating shave, we recommend frequent change of the razor blade.
Watch here a review for this razor.
Dimensions:Total length 101mm, handle length 100mm, head width 43mm.
- The shaving head opens by unscrewing the base of the handle
- then open the top heads like a butterfly to reveal the blade
- insert the shaving blade then close it back through the same system.
- During shaving, take care to form an angle of about 30 degrees
- after you have moisturized your skin with cream or shaving soap, start with your cheeks pressing very little as the weight of the device allows for a slight gliding
- shaving is always done in the direction of hair growth.
Parker Safety Razor is a family business based in India since 1973.
With over 40 years of experience in making handmade high quality shaving products, they are renowned for modern razor blades that feature the opening of heads through the butterfly system. This system consists of opening two moving parts of the upper part of the head of the apparatus by twisting the lower part of the handle.
System that allows fast and safe blade replacement.
Made in India.